Looking to share my thoughts with those of you out there, who are looking to succeed, in whatever you do in life, and also enjoy the company of your friends.
21 July 2011
July 2011
This hopefully is the beginning of a long experience, in which I will discuss a variety of topics, specifically from the perspective of a young male, in college. I hope that people will find this interesting, but moreover, that it will help me decipher my thoughts, as I enter my Junior Year, with all sorts of fun things to look ahead at. First Off, I am in the middle of training for my first ever marathon, and although the training has not been successful as I like, I can't wait for the race to come. Ever since I finished a half-marathon in my senior year of high school, I have been looking forward to the challenge of a full marathon. Secondly, I am making a trip to Madrid during my Thanksgiving break to meet up with some great friends that I met in the past year. That should be a blast and can't wait. I'm not really the nerdy type to make a blog, but as my friends could tell you, I love to share my thoughts and opinions, on many things. I am looking forward to finishing off the summer strong, with regards to Work, and my summer friends, and can't wait to get this school year off to a great start! Remember Ambition will help you succeed at what ever you do in life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
"the nerdy type to make a blog?????" thanks bro, i have one... xD
It sounds quite promising, though.You have a follower here, i already added you to my google reader not to miss any posts ;)
Good luck and welcome to the blogging world!!
Post a Comment