The Ambitions of a Twenty Year Old Male

Looking to share my thoughts with those of you out there, who are looking to succeed, in whatever you do in life, and also enjoy the company of your friends.

07 August 2011

Pt. 2

Posted by BFinnz at 5:31 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: Marathon Training

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2011 (7)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ▼  August (3)
      • Pt. 2
      • Decided I'm Going to Video Blog the Rest of My Mar...
      • Beginning of the End of Summer
    • ►  July (1)

About Me

BFinnz
I am a twenty year old student, going into my junior year of college at Loyola University Maryland, and in order to keep my head straight, and my grades on track, I am looking to keep this blog. I don't know where this will end up, but I hope that I enjoy it, and it helps me succeed as much as I would like to.
View my complete profile
Simple theme. Theme images by DNY59. Powered by Blogger.