So I haven't posted in a while, so here goes. Today marks the first day of the second week of junior year classes at Loyola. So far its been good, but I have tons of work, so we shall see, hopefully it all pays off, as this year I am really looking to focus my efforts.
So as many people know by now I am training for the Baltimore Marathon, which takes place on October 15th, and I personally can't wait. Many people will look at me and automatically assume I'm too big to run, and that I'm better suited to strap on some pads and play football, than pounding the pavement. Last Tuesday I ran for 18 miles into downtown Baltimore, and found some pretty cool places. I got to run around Camden Yards, and through Eutaw street, and see the field, and gained some inspiration by running around M and T Bank stadium. Even though I'm not a Ravens fan, I can respect the way they play and their home stadium. One of the most interesting views that I got to check out was the Fed Hill area, as well as the dock around the Ritz Carlton, catching a great view of the Baltimore skyline. All of this in the pouring rain, and it made it that much better when I finished. I did a half marathon in my senior year of high school, but I was in much better running shape, and since then I have also gained a noticeable amount of weight both muscle, and fat but I know that the running spirit is in me.
Tomorrow morning is an early one, and I plan to run eight miles, and test out my new water belt. I hope it works. Alright I have to get back to work but hopefully the time between this and my next post is shorter. Just Remember Don't Give Up on Any Ambitions that you have. Impossible is Nothing.
1 comment:
get it b
Post a Comment