Looking to share my thoughts with those of you out there, who are looking to succeed, in whatever you do in life, and also enjoy the company of your friends.
18 September 2011
Update 9/18
So another week another post. I hope this continues. This week I'm supposed to be running 20 miles, and I am so anxious for it, plus I will be testing out some new shoes before then. They are Nike Frees and I have heard nothing but good things about these shoes. They also have Nike+ so I'll know my exact distance when I am running so that's pretty cool as well. Hope I don't bug people too much but this definitely helps me prepare and clear my thoughts for my runs. My hope is that if you see me able to train and finish a marathon, that will inspire you to do something, whether that is running a marathon as well or doing something else you never thought you could do in your life. It's funny how certain things make you appreciate what you have more. Until next post...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are kind of inspiring me but I'm still thinking about what to do... I guess i have to find a good challenge ;)
This is definitely inspiring to me; when I talk to you and you tell me that you're giving up things (like going out) because you want to do this, I feel like I can do so many things if I want. I don't know... we just need to try and see what our limits are right?
Post a Comment